We have for you your SEKA saddle tank trailer EC Type Approved
TANKS for ADR Class 3 classification tank F1, Group II and III
Tank code L15BN authorization LGBF-LGBV-LGAV; TC3, TE4, TE5, TE13
- Structure cylindrical pressure vessel with 2.0 bar working pressure and 3 bar test pressure V2A AISI 304 and V4A AISI 316 stainless steel
- Cylinder of one piece, continuously weld
- According to international standards (UNI, ISO, IN) for food.
- Chamber of 1-7 at your option of 28.000-38.000L
- Manholes DN 1 x 450 per chamber (in a chamber tank 3 pieces)
- Carrying stainless steel rings
- Bottom valves condition: from the top or the side (below) or Pneumatic
- Emptying collection or single outlet DN100, each with one disc valve MG / DN100 heated on request
- Heating with 4 stainless steel heating pockets in the container sole pre-equipped for connection to a hot water heater with Webasto Spheros aggregate
- Insulation consisting of PU rigid foam
- Outer skin stainless steel sheets 2 D and plastics flooring.
- Runway stainless steel safety overflow grille, 1000 mm wide, shear railings and sure-footed climbing ladder of electro-polished stainless steel.
- Chassis made of high-strength steel S 700 MC, exclusively from the leader of the German steel industry, carrier welded on both sides with a continuous weld unique in Europe,
- SAF axles or always BPW axle unit with disc brake 430mm
- KTL coated and powder painted
- Tires 385/65 R 22.5 x 6 of forged and polished aluminum wheels.
- Brake Wabco Premium modulator, ABS / EBS brake system according to EC Directives.
- Permissible total weight: 38,000 kg
- Empty weight for a 3 chamber pressure-free container with overflow outlet behind straight in box, complete construction of V2A and frame with 1 x lift axle and aluminum wheels 5.950Kg.
- It can be lighter if the design and material quality remains the same!